Well done to all those that remember Fathers day and have already planned or bought the perfect gift! For everyone else don’t worry, we understand that sometimes life gets crazy and things slip your mind. So we thought it would be best to remind you and provide you with some hints to make 18th of
June a great day for all those deserving Amazing Dads.
Below are a few websites that have some great gifts on offer and are ready to ship. All you need to do is decide on the budget and what would be the perfect gift for that special dad:
- NetFlorit (http://www.netflorist.co.za/fathers-day-gifts-and-hampers.htm )
- Cape Union Mart (https://www.capeunionmart.co.za/father-s-day-catalogue )
- Pick n Pay (http://campaigns.pnp.co.za/fathersday/index.html )
- Takealot (https://www.takealot.com/promotion/fathersday )
If your dad is more outdoors, adventure, loving experience type dad do not fear, here are few great places around Western Cape, you could take him to. Please make sure you call ahead, if booking is required, to make sure they have space for you and dad:
- Cool Runnings (http://coolrunnings.capetown/index.php/home/ )
- Century Karting (http://www.karting.co.za/ckarting/ )
- Sand-boarding (http://sandboardingcapetown.com/ )
- Scootours (http://scootours.co.za/cape-town-table-mountain/ )
Let’s not forget those dads who prefer to sit and enjoy a great food experience. If you would like to make a day of it, why not try booking one of the following places and show dad just how much
you enjoy spending quality time with him. Please do call or look online to make booking and to check available space :
- Boschendal (http://www.boschendal.com/events/view/fathers-day-at-boschendal#.WTlS6PmGPIV )
- Quay Four (http://quay4.co.za/ )
- Spier (http://www.spier.co.za/events/fathers-day-lunch-at-eight )
- Star Dust( http://stardustcapetown.com/wordpress/mixed-menu-setup/special-menus/ )
If neither of the above places or gifts would suit your dad or your budget, just remember visiting your dad or picking up the phone for that long overdue call. It is just as special to them.
To all the deserving, supportive, amazing dads, and those who are no longer with us, well done, you are all truly an inspiration to your kids. We wish you all a Happy Fathers Day from us At Schools That Rock.